Tips for Pre-wedding shoot costing?
A pre-wedding shoot has multiple variables & within a specific category, we have many options to choose based on the crew experience, skill levels, type of equipment/
For example, you have decided to go for a pre-wedding photo shoot next month.
The following would be the questions a professional photographer would definetly ask.
• When are you planning to get the shoot?
• Is it a single location or multiple locations?
• How many pictures are you expecting?
• What type of format do you want the output & the purpose, usage?
• Based on your budget he would ask, do you need a single photographer or more?
• Do you prefer candid pics or you have a reference pics to shoot?
• Do you prefer paid locations or free locations?
• Can you start very early in the morning to shoot at a specific location?
• Do you need a hair stylist, Makeup artist?
This gives clarity as to the choices you make will decide the budget range. So there are chances that you may get a varied costing when you Google and as you deep dive, you will get into a knowledge sharing mode with the service provider.
If time permits, we suggest exploring the options & personally meeting the service provider
We have a quick reference-costing sheet to guide you step by step and enable you to take a decision on the options you wish to ahead with.
Pre Wedding photo shoot Costing Rs. 12,000 -15,000.
• One Location, two costume change
• Single photographer with Full Frame DSLR, multi-lenses.
• Traditional & Candid Pictures.
• Output: 50-70 Edited Pictures in digital format.
• 4-6 Hours shoot time.
• One “save the date” invite.
Note: As the crew size increases & preference of location, costume adds on, the costing will go further up to 25000-30000 INR.
Pre-wedding Video Costing Rs. 15,000- 30,000.
• One location, Theme based.
• A high-end DSLR camera with a wide angle & Zoom lenses.
• Output: 4-5 Minutes of theme based video HD quality.
• 30-60 Seconds “Save the Date” teaser invite.
• Output format: G drive, CD or pen drive.
Costing will go up based on the multi-angle, cinematic theme based & length of the final video output. It would be ranging from 40000-60000 INR for cinematographic style video (similar to short film or a TV episode Shoot of 45-60 minutes).
- Hard format album printing. 25-30 sheets, 100-150 pics would cost 4000-6000 INR. Canvera albums will cost between 8000-12000 INR, which includes web access along with password & PIN option.
- Location entry costing 3000-10000 INR based on backdrops, themes, props availability.
- Makeup artist costing would be 2000-5000 INR.
- Hairstylist would be around 2000-5000 INR.
- Scriptwriter & Cinematographer will add further.
- A destination wedding will add on to travel, Lodging & Food costing for the crew & self.
- Trending styles like Levitation, Miniaturization, and underwater shoot will add on to the budget.